After customers choose to buy products and pay online, the AVIA website will transfer customer order information to Call Center. The operator will contact the customer to confirm the information and delivery time.
The order is sent to the distributor or agent closest to the customer’s area and the delivery staff will deliver the product to the customer.
1. Scope of delivery: nationwide including:
- The southern region includes Ho Chi Minh, Binh Duong, Ba Ria-Vung Tau, Dong Nai, Long An, Can Tho, An Giang, Tien Giang, and Ben Tre areas.
- Central Highlands region includes Hanoi, Hai Phong, Hung Yen, Quang Ninh, Bac Ninh, Bac Giang, Hai Duong, Thai Nguyen, Nam Dinh, Ninh Binh.
- The central region includes.
- The northern region includes.
2. Delivery time:
- Distributor: Delivery service 6 days a week (except Sunday, Public Holiday, New Year).
- Agent: Delivery service 7 days a week (except holidays and Tet).
3. Delivery fee regulations:
- Minimum order of 3 bottles or more, free shipping.
- Margin price for tank shell: 50,000 VND/jar.
1. Warranty conditions:
Products are warranted free of charge if all of the following conditions are met:
– Products on the list are warranted from the Manufacturer or Distributor.
– Product has technical defects due to the Manufacturer.
– The warranty period on the warranty card is still valid.
– The warranty card is intact, not patched, not erased, repaired, or smeared.
– Warranty card with full information: product code, serial number, date of manufacture, name of customer used, address, date of purchase (for products that do not apply Electronic Warranty).
– Manufacturer’s warranty stamp and seal (if any) on the product are intact.
The product is not warranted or will incur a warranty fee if it falls into one of the following cases:
– Products not on the list of warranties from the manufacturer or distributor.
– The product does not satisfy one of the warranty conditions in section 1.
– The serial number and product model do not match the Warranty Card.
– Customers arbitrarily intervene to repair products or repair at warranty centers that are not authorized by the Manufacturer.
– The product is damaged due to user error, and the damage is not within the scope of the Manufacturer’s warranty.
– In case of warranty fees, AVIA’s customer service staff will advise customers fully before proceeding with warranty procedures.
2. Warranty period:
- For the incubator:
Warranty for the faucet if it breaks or leaks water during use
12-month body warranty.
3. Warranty application method
- Warranty Location:
The warranty location is stated in the warranty card attached to the product. Please contact the Supplier/Distributor’s Warranty Center directly according to the information in the warranty card.
The customer care support department will assist in guiding customers on how to go to the outside warranty centers of Manufacturers and Distributors participating in the product and service warranty system. All Member Supplier information is recorded on the delivery receipt/invoice attached to the box.
If you have difficulty contacting the Warranty Center, please contact AVIA’s Customer Care department at email firstname.lastname@example.org or hotline 1900 1906 for support.
- Warranty implementation time
In all cases, the product warranty period depends on the policy and/or availability of replacement equipment/products of the Service Center and will be specifically notified to you at that time. the Service Center receives the product for warranty in case you bring the product to the Warranty Center yourself; or as soon as AVIA receives notice of the warranty period in case you make product warranty through AVIA.
In any event, AVIA is not responsible for any damage or loss that occurs if you do not follow the instructions in this Warranty Policy.
1. Reasons for accepting returns
The product has lost its seal, is delivered with the wrong quantity, information and model compared to the order.
The product is damaged due to a manufacturer’s fault (technical failure, design error, content, hidden/internal errors, difference from the manufacturer’s published quality standards) or defects during transportation (deformed, scratched, stained, cracked, etc.).
Products with incorrect serial number/IMEI
The product/voucher/certificate has expired before or on the date, the product is delivered to the customer.
The voucher/certificate (GCN) is not as ordered by the customer, the silver coating is scratched.
The supplier goes bankrupt, stops working, leading to customers not being able to use the voucher/GCN within the validity period.
Voucher/GCN when the customer uses the service quality is not as committed: not applying the right conditions, disrespectful service attitude, unable to arrange the service date as the customer wants at least 3 times (with concrete evidence).
Customers change their needs.
2. Conditions of return
- Request for product return
The product/voucher/certificate is intact, fully labeled, in its original packaging, sealed according to its original specifications (unless the product is defective or damaged during transportation).
The product has full accessories (user manual, warranty card…) and accompanying gifts (if any).
Customer must submit to AVIA a return request (“Return Request”) consisting of: (i) a return request form according to La Vie’s return request form; (ii) documents proving that the customer has purchased the product (order number, purchase invoice, delivery receipt, bank statement…); and (iii) products/services to be exchanged and accompanying gifts if any.
- Return time
Unless otherwise specified in the product/service introduction on the AVIA website, the Customer’s Return Request must be submitted to AVIA within 03 days from the date of receipt of the product and the voucher/service certificate.
Time of Return Request will be determined as follows:
If the customer sends a Return Request by post or delivery: follow the receipt stamp of the post office or delivery unit.
If the customer brings the Return Request to AVIA company: when the staff receives the Return Request from the customer.
- Return cost
For products/vouchers/GCNs exchanged due to the fault of AVIA or suppliers, customers will be free of charge for exchange and free delivery to the location indicated on the return request form.
For products/voucher/GCN returned due to the customer’s change in usage demand unless the product introduction/voucher/GCN stipulates that a return fee applies, the customer will be free of charge for the return and exchange. You will be charged for shipping according to AVIA’s shipping policy if a new item/voucher/GCN is sent to the requested address.
3. Refund Policy
- Refund method
Refund methods include:
Refund to AVIA company account
Cashback at AVIA company (North office)
- Processing Time
AVIA will send the response to the Return Request to the Customer via email within a maximum of 03 working days from the date of receipt of the Return Request.
If the customer’s refund request meets the specified conditions, AVIA will carry out the refund procedure for the customer from the time the return request is made within the following time:
With non-bank payment method: customers will receive the refund from 5-7 working days.
With payment method via bank: AVIA will complete the refund procedure to transfer the request to the bank within 5-7 working days. The bank will then continue to process your refund request within 7 to 15 working days from receipt of the request.
4. Return method
- Bring the goods to be returned directly to AVIA company:
Customers, please bring the goods to be returned directly to AVIA company at the following address:
Factory: Block CN6, Nguyen Khe Industrial Park, Dong Anh, Hanoi
Representative office: 4th floor, Vuon Dao Building, 689 Lac Long Quan, Phu Thuong, Tay Ho, Hanoi
- Bring the goods to be returned to the nearest post office
- Contact information of Customer Service Center
(+84) 24 6674 9108 | (+84) 983 761 369 | (+84) 39 263 6363 | (+84) 97 150 2288